Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going player from a different league thrown straight in at the deep end.

He's playing well with the occasional lapse which unfortunately has cost us today. A bit more experience which he is getting in Jag's absence and he will be fine.

Vault me bishes.

Have to say, it was the wrong signing for me. Given that he was likely to be playing at least half his games next to Stones, I think we needed an experienced Distin type player.

Wouldn't say Vickery was right about him but on the other hand he hasn't totally convinced me that he has proved him wrong yet. Obviously he gets some slack for being in a new country and league but for all the promise he still has a lot to work on.

Wouldn't say Vickery was right about him but on the other hand he hasn't totally convinced me that he has proved him wrong yet. Obviously he gets some slack for being in a new country and league but for all the promise he still has a lot to work on.
But its to be expected with our style, apart from a couple of lapses in the several games hes played hes been really impressive, just have to let him learn to keep switched on. People forget just how many mistakes stones made in his first year or so, even jags was crap til he settled

But its to be expected with our style, apart from a couple of lapses in the several games hes played hes been really impressive, just have to let him learn to keep switched on. People forget just how many mistakes stones made in his first year or so, even jags was crap til he settled
Yeah bang on he needs time

Good player when everything is in front of him, awful once the ball has gone beyond him. If he works on his weak points he could be a decent buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back