Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen many centre halves over the years, but none so unlucky as Funes Mori. He has so far had 3 or 4 different left backs, a £60,000
right back who isn't even worth that much, A poser next to him who will get his wish to move next year, and will probably spend his time like
Pienaar did. Worst of all Howard as his saviour. I think Howard will eventually cost Martinez his job. All I hope is that, we persevere with the Argie, as we have a gem in him.

lol

So it's everyone else's fault that he loses people at corners, gives the ball away when trying to dribble down the wing (WBA), fouls for penalties etc.

Wasn't it the Sunderland or Villa game where he nearly let them back into it just after half time with another big mistake?

He's absolutely hopeless. He's more of a jarg crowd fluffer than Heitinga.

lol

So it's everyone else's fault that he loses people at corners, gives the ball away when trying to dribble down the wing (WBA), fouls for penalties etc.

Wasn't it the Sunderland or Villa game where he nearly let them back into it just after half time with another big mistake?

Who won player of the year as he was an actually good defender, and then Moyes benched him for no reason whatsoever.

Great analogy there lol

lol

lol lol

So much bitter

Who won player of the year as he was an actually good defender, and then Moyes benched him for no reason whatsoever.

Great analogy there lol

Crowd-fluffer - essentially a fraud, a bit like the boss.

At least Heitinga could play the game.

Here's Funes Mori against WBA

bambi-on-ice.gif

Look at the way he looks around afterwards for people to blame, the bad coward

I thought Coleman sold him down the river for the first pen today by getting on the wrong side of the winger again;)I actually thought he had a good game myself(grabs coat and runslol)

However @Dario in that position, the ball should have gone Row Z rather than him trying to be a tad too clever in our box.

I think that's down to the manager mate,he's even has Jags at that shenanigans,not all of them are John Stones!!

Absolutely 200% spot on @Dario, the managers obsession with possession and not hoofing it came home to roost with that penalty.
Defenders simply have to be allowed to welly it out when needs must - can you imagine if that had been down the other end with Rom harrying Huth (if he'd been playing), the ball would be in orbit by now with Tim Peake hitching a ride home on it !!!!

Absolutely 200% spot on @Dario, the managers obsession with possession and not hoofing it came home to roost with that penalty.
Defenders simply have to be allowed to welly it out when needs must - can you imagine if that had been down the other end with Rom harrying Huth (if he'd been playing), the ball would be in orbit by now with Tim Peake hitching a ride home on it !!!!
That back four today,even if you include Jagielka in the equation,all internationals,so what's the problem?,they have the protection of Barry etc in front of them,to me it can only be Martinez and Howard,or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back