Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not bothered by his pass success. Most of the time it's a 5 yard square ball under no pressure. It'd be ridiculous if he couldn't play that.

So what type of pass would you like? Youre moaning he cant pass, yet his stats prove hes not actually that bad. You have stones as the one to step out from defence

He really hasn't plus hes a sicknote

useroff.gif
WBArgo

• Senior Baggie
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
xx.gif

Re: Jonny Evans
« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2015, 02:49:30 PM »

It's early days but so far I'd say Evans is the best defender I've seen at the club. Hopefully he continues it, everything about him is class.

ip.gif

From the WBA forum..

useroff.gif
WBArgo

• Senior Baggie
  • star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
    star.gif
xx.gif

Re: Jonny Evans
« Reply #287 on: November 30, 2015, 02:49:30 PM »

It's early days but so far I'd say Evans is the best defender I've seen at the club. Hopefully he continues it, everything about him is class.

ip.gif

From the WBA forum..
Mate have you read some comments on this forum? You always get the nutjobs and to be frank theyre used to wank like olssen

Mate have you read some comments on this forum? You always get the nutjobs and to be frank theyre used to wank like olssen

I think I've seen enough of Evans personally to ascertain he's a decent centre half. Personally I think he was more the type we needed.

I don't even think he's that. He needed longer to settle down but has been thrown in.

In the long run these games will have done him the world of good.

I think he was always nailed on as 3rd choice, so it was always likely he'd be getting at least 20 games.

I wish people would think a bit.

There's no way he was intended to play this much so soon.

Give him a break. Jesus.
Theyre like a pack of hyenas waiting to criticize weakness because they didn't want him here to begin with. Its strange to want a player to fail so much as some of these beuts do.

Their arguments dont hold up to fact either, his passings fine and hes got mostly better defensive stats than goldenboy stones

So what type of pass would you like? Youre moaning he cant pass, yet his stats prove hes not actually that bad. You have stones as the one to step out from defence

Someone who doesn't smash the ball into row Z every time there's an opposition player in sight. Tbh I could forgive his no nonsense approach if he could defend properly...

I think he was always nailed on as 3rd choice, so it was always likely he'd be getting at least 20 games.

He was also a £9.5m purchase - he must have been at the very least expected to play in 20 or more games across a 40+ game season, especially with a captain who has had major knee issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back