Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who doesn't smash the ball into row Z every time there's an opposition player in sight. Tbh I could forgive his no nonsense approach if he could defend properly...
As i said above defensively he actually is superior to stones in most defensive stats, fact not opinion.

And he attempts long ball almost half that of what jags does, fact.

The times he does give it a hoof clearance its usually needed, people would whine if he tried to dribble it out and lost the ball or they whine if he would play passes between himself and his defenders. Hes new to this level, people forget the days of stones making a mistake every match or when jags was that off pace he had to play at dm or rb when he first come in

As i said above defensively he actually is superior to stones in most defensive stats, fact not opinion.

And he attempts long ball almost half that of what jags does, fact.

The times he does give it a hoof clearance its usually needed, people would whine if he tried to dribble it out and lost the ball or they whine if he would play passes between himself and his defenders. Hes new to this level, people forget the days of stones making a mistake every match or when jags was that off pace he had to play at dm or rb when he first come in

Oh well if the stats say he's better than Stones that's that then.

I look at him like Galloway.

Nor expected to get many games at all yet thrown in 6-12months before expected for a string of games....

Not sure hes going to be what we need but lets wait and see.

Oh well if the stats say he's better than Stones that's that then.
Not trying to pit our defenders against each other and obviously stones is better at most things but it just to show how ott people can be with criticism, hes made more of a defensive contribution than what john has over the last 10 games based on facts yet hes the only one who gets the stick.
He does need to cut out mistakes but what do people expect with a player new to a league and thrown straight in with the worst keeper in the league behind him and a disjointed back 6. Got to have patience like stones and jags got

You dont want him to be successful and play for us so we dont pay the full fee?

Hardly, I'm hoping he suddenly becomes a decent centre half, so good we extend his contract.

We've conceded 22 goals in 16 games since he made his debut (or in 13 games including clean sheets). He, and Howard, need to be dropped.

Not trying to pit our defenders against each other and obviously stones is better at most things but it just to show how ott people can be with criticism, hes made more of a defensive contribution than what john has over the last 10 games based on facts yet hes the only one who gets the stick.
He does need to cut out mistakes but what do people expect with a player new to a league and thrown straight in with the worst keeper in the league behind him and a disjointed back 6. Got to have patience like stones and jags got

It's incredible he was signed tbh. Maybe you could get someone like this in as 4th choice but to have him as your back up centre half and likely to play so much football was a bizarre decision from Martinez.

No one to drop Mori for at the moment though.

Hardly, I'm hoping he suddenly becomes a decent centre half, so good we extend his contract.

We've conceded 22 goals in 16 games since he made his debut (or in 13 games including clean sheets). He, and Howard, need to be dropped.

Why is it bizarre to sign in a foreigner as 3rd choice centre back? Man city signed mangala and otamendi as 1st choices and look at them...

It's incredible he was signed tbh. Maybe you could get someone like this in as 4th choice but to have him as your back up centre half and likely to play so much football was a bizarre decision from Martinez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back