Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mori's done okay, as well as you could've expected him to do, but he's not a dominant centre half which is exactly what you need when you've got a kid playing in that position.

I have absolutely no blame for Mori where this is concerned, it's Martinez who should take the blame. An experienced Premier League centre half would have given our defence a much better chance.

His passing was miles better than stones, the 'he can't pass' thing is a fallacy. He can, he just clears it when he needs to.

He's been having to baby sit stones, whose either up his own ass to the point where he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, or is just going through the first proper bad patch of his career (probably the later one)

He's literally had to clean up or try to make up for every one of stones mistakes, and he's brand new to the league.

Could have done better for the third, but that's the only real thing he did wrong.

Mori's done okay, as well as you could've expected him to do, but he's not a dominant centre half which is exactly what you need when you've got a kid playing in that position.

I have absolutely no blame for Mori where this is concerned, it's Martinez who should take the blame. An experienced Premier League centre half would have given our defence a much better chance.
Disagree, don't think it'd have made a difference who came in.

As it happens i think Funes Mori will be one of the better center halves in the prem for a few years to come, so was worth taking the risk.

He'd be a brilliant center half under Moyes. (I know some hate Moyes but he could pick a great cb)

Not dominant? Hes the only one back there that bothers to go for headers or will clear

Not dominant? Hes the only one back there that bothers to go for headers or will clear

He's not dominating the opposition forwards though. As I said, he's done okay but we needed someone who has more impact on the game than he was ever going to have.

I just think it's a tremendous oversight from Martinez and it's doubtlessly contributed to our defensive shambles.

His passing was miles better than stones, the 'he can't pass' thing is a fallacy. He can, he just clears it when he needs to.

He's been having to baby sit stones, whose either up his own ass to the point where he doesn't think he's doing anything wrong, or is just going through the first proper bad patch of his career (probably the later one)

He's literally had to clean up or try to make up for every one of stones mistakes, and he's brand new to the league.

Could have done better for the third, but that's the only real thing he did wrong.

Either the most blinkered thing I've ever seen on here, or top trolling.

Awful for the first and third goals (LOL at his clearance).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back