Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

We let teams attack us for fun and having that clown in goal will not make it easy for him.
He needs time to adjust

Thing is when Jags is back Martinez has a problem, and knowing had awful he is at picking a team and setting up a defense i cant imagine what he is gong to do, but over the last few games Stones has made a lot more mistakes that have led to goals than Mori.

We know how good Stones is and will be, and at his age we have to accept he will make mistakes, but Mori is doing well, winning a lot in the air and has looked a lot better than we thought he would be, its a hard call Martinez has to make, and to be honest i don't think he will have a clue who to pick and how to set them up.

Not sure why people keep moaning about him, he's been decent bar a couple of mistakes here and there, which are to be expected.

Those who seem to think Jagielka coming into the side instead of him will suddenly make everything good again need a reality check.

We could have Ferdinand and Vidic out there and we'd probably still struggle. Our defensive problems are mostly tactical.

To be honest would play him and jags at least he could learn something, let's face it can anybody give me a defensive pairing with stones in it that has been any good for are team

Stones had a good run of games with Distin season before last. I think Mori was scouted as Stones replacement and their styles dont compliment. Bring in a more powerful/pacy/commanding CH alongside either of them and i think we'd be loads better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back