Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mori was weak with the first. A feeble dangling in of a leg when any sort of proper tackle would have prevented the ball being transferred on for Shakiri to score.

No. Mori was covering for Stones and Galloway. Coleman got drawn to the ball as did Stones. Galloway wasn't tight to Shaqiri. All back 4 at fault at some point and Mori maybe should have done more than dangle a leg but its wrong to say that he was solely to blame.

Mori is ok - even Stones is ok. The real issue is the insistence on throwing everyone forward all the time leaving no one at the back to slow down opposition counters.

No. Mori was covering for Stones and Galloway. Coleman got drawn to the ball as did Stones. Galloway wasn't tight to Shaqiri. All back 4 at fault at some point and Mori maybe should have done more than dangle a leg but its wrong to say that he was solely to blame.

This. Mori was working his ass off as Stones and Galloway went walkabout.

Mori is ok - even Stones is ok. The real issue is the insistence on throwing everyone forward all the time leaving no one at the back to slow down opposition counters.

Again, quite right. We are defensively naïve, tactically inept - just need to tighten up. Get some confidence back. I don't think Mori is a bad player, I don't think he is world class but to make him the scapegoat isn't fair on the guy. Be interesting to see who plays more when Jagz is back. Maybe go full on Wigan and play with 3 and wing backs !! haha !

I agree with this both good players but havent built an understanding yet. Stones still very young and mori has never encounted this sort of pace before. Losing jags when we did messed up any plans to bring mori on slowly.

Better than I thought he would be, but him and Stones shouldn't play together. The first thought they both have is how to turn defence into attack and play ball out. At least with jags playing he will go for row z if need be. i think he was and still will be Stones' replacement in the summer.

Hard on this lad because the tactics we deploy would make maldini cack.
I like the look of him and could be a good player under a manager that understands there are two goalposts on every pitch

I'm a fan, done well in what is a weak defence structure. He wins headers like no other defender we have. Mori wants to play out but will hoof it when neccessary, unlike Stones.

Gurantee when Jags is back it will be him he gets dropped rather than the very poorly formed Stones.

Hard on this lad because the tactics we deploy would make maldini cack.
I like the look of him and could be a good player under a manager that understands there are two goalposts on every pitch

Nice one daz....you've just generated the worst post of 2015 right at the death. The competition has been fierce, so your feat is even more impressive. There's a whiskey on the bar with your name on it tonight.

Nice one daz....you've just generated the worst post of 2015 right at the death. The competition has been fierce, so your feat is even more impressive. There's a whiskey on the bar with your name on it tonight.
Don't be so sensitive tony.
The truth hurts deal with it boyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back