Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best defender at the club at the moment. But i am woried that after a year of training and playing under martinez his defensive quality will drop like in case of the whole defensive block

The best defender at the club at the moment. But i am woried that after a year of training and playing under martinez his defensive quality will drop like in case of the whole defensive block

It seems to me that he's clearly improving with us and after this season and a full pre-season will be fantastic.

2 defenders signed for money in Galloway and Mori, both left sided centre backs....im confident in his ability to build teams and squads when given cash.

It seems to me that he's clearly improving with us and after this season and a full pre-season will be fantastic.

2 defenders signed for money in Galloway and Mori, both left sided centre backs....im confident in his ability to build teams and squads when given cash.

He is not improving. He's adopting.He has been always very good and proven in big games. Lack of defensive training and not practicing set pieces surely won't improve him as a defender. As it has not improved our whole defence (2 years of martinez philosophy)

Moyes had a habit od destroying strikers, martinez does it with the defensive block

Really do rate this lad and only just come overthis season, which just shows how impressive he really is and the potential to be, just fitted in so well! was hearing at the start of season he was getting bit homesick but hope thats just talk cos he seems a happy lad. only thing is once again aswell as that niasse lad, i’d never even heard of the bloke before it all came to fruition. ( just not good, is bobby doing this on purpose just to wind us up, allways been update with the world of football, then again my game back then was championship manager on the amiga haha, fair play to bobby tho for the deal, and to the river plate fans for coming on here and keeping us positive over the transfer after the non stop putting down from old vickery, just hope this niasse fits in just like him, ( sorry for the babble!!

Has looked better and better, but I think he deserves a rest for the Newcastle game, then we can see how Stones performs alongside Jags, if not upto it again bring Mori back for the Stoke game fully refreshed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back