Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good player who at that age will get better, also like how he attacks the ball at set pieces. Not had that since lescott in his prime

He'll be even better next Season and thats a frightening prospect to be honest. If Martinez and Co can get a grip he and many others may actually be able to show how good they actually are.

Still liable to a few mistakes that he seems to make over and over (mainly diving in from long balls). But I don't mind that too much and he will learn.

We are still much quicker (on the whole) coming out from the back with Stones in there though. Jags taking up that mantle of ball carrier has been dreadful to watch at times.

But Mori is playing well and doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Still liable to a few mistakes that he seems to make over and over (mainly diving in from long balls). But I don't mind that too much and he will learn.

We are still much quicker (on the whole) coming out from the back with Stones in there though. Jags taking up that mantle of ball carrier has been dreadful to watch at times.

But Mori is playing well and doesn't deserve to be dropped.
:zzz::zzz:

Leave your stones jibber jabbers out of the kings thread please mr toff

It has to be said that although we love the attacking flair of Deulofeu and Mirallas and Stones at the back, we've looked a hell of a lot more solid defensively with the current back four and two wide midfielders who do an awful lot defensively.

Robles in goal has obviously also helped.

It has to be said that although we love the attacking flair of Deulofeu and Mirallas and Stones at the back, we've looked a hell of a lot more solid defensively with the current back four and two wide midfielders who do an awful lot defensively.

Robles in goal has obviously also helped.

Yep we do.

As a side note I think that's also the reason Rom does look so isolated at times. But if it's what we have to do for now to get on the right tracks then it's fine by me.

Knows when to wellie it...first and foremost a defender, no nonsense.
Wasn't expecting him to be anywhere near as good as he is..and he'll score a few

A yes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back