Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can tell he's be s top defender if he had a manager who could coach him properly. Under a Mourinho, Simeone or Benitez type he'd be an absolute beast.

We paid 9 mill for you, now your worth 22, Funessss Moriiiiii. He'll play out from the back, when he's broke their attack Funessssss Moriiiiiii. He's got heart he's got soul and he'll score us a goal. Funessssss Moriiiiiiiiiii. We all know your a blue. So we'll sing this for your Funes Moriiiiiii. Couldn't find new song thread sorry.

22 what mate? Indulgences like before the Reformation?

He's been figured out as a liability at the back.

Was he playing the number 10 today? It was a utter nightmare for him. I know he is better than this. Basic didn't respond when he stayed forward like Barry does. Mish mash of utter stupidity.

Was he playing the number 10 today? It was a utter nightmare for him. I know he is better than this. Basic didn't respond when he stayed forward like Barry does. Mish mash of utter stupidity.
Watched the 3 minutes highlights just now. That's all I have seen of the game. He stood out in those 3 minutes as proper rubbish.
I'd rather we lose playing Stones and Deulofeu again.

Poor today. But then he wasn't alone. Looked a half hearted challenge for their second goal after he'd done well to intercept.

Shame really, but then Stones came on and looked ropey at times too so it's not like he can be dropped after a great game against Chelsea.

Watched the 3 minutes highlights just now. That's all I have seen of the game. He stood out in those 3 minutes as proper rubbish.
I'd rather we lose playing Stones and Deulofeu again.
Poor guy had no help, baines was all over the place and god knows what our two centermids were up to, as useful as a chocolate teapot today

Yeah poor today just like everyone else, still one of our best players this season, as long as he starts at Wembley all is good.

lol 3 mins Kith! At least watch the whole game before you say he shouod be dropped!
Apparently it would just be an extra 87 minutes of pure rubbish.

And I don't care, I want Del and Stones back in the team. He's ruined Deulofeu's season as well. Put him anywhere just play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back