Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wins more headers than any other defender we have, his pass % is not far off stones, hes statistically been our 3rd best player over the season. Think youre just a racist
Yea you got me! You can quote all the statistics you like, fact is whenever the ball goes near him I'm not confident

Overall done well and had a better first season than any of us expected.

Composed on the ball but is prone to a sloppy pass and tends to dive in a bit too much.

His marking - especially from crosses - needs to improve, but at the other end he's a real threat.

If he stays in the team, it's fine by me, though he's had a poor few games (worse games than Stones had in January, btw - and equally (if not more) costly errors), so I wouldn't be surprised if we went to a back three or he dropped out with Stones coming back in.

Yea you got me! You can quote all the statistics you like, fact is whenever the ball goes near him I'm not confident

He's fine on the ball when he needs to be quick and incisive.

It's when he marauds forward I get nervous. He seems to tend to go for the Hollywood pass rather than play it simple.

I never feel nervous when that's Stones doing it, because we know how good he is at it. If he messes up, he normally covers it as well.

Overall done well and had a better first season than any of us expected.

Composed on the ball but is prone to a sloppy pass and tends to dive in a bit too much.

His marking - especially from crosses - needs to improve, but at the other end he's a real threat.

If he stays in the team, it's fine by me, though he's had a poor few games (worse games than Stones had in January, btw - and equally (if not more) costly errors), so I wouldn't be surprised if we went to a back three or he dropped out with Stones coming back in.
Youve pretty much summed up stones there aswell except hes not a threat in the opponents box

Youve pretty much summed up stones there aswell except hes not a threat in the opponents box

Except he's much better on the ball than Mori and is probably still, a better defender.

Mori's class. Done brilliantly. Chuffed we've got him and happy for him to be in the team.

Stones is a step above, though, and had a few iffy moments followed by an injury. He looked back to normal on Saturday, which can only be a good thing. He has to play to his best now - if only to ensure a place in the England starting XI.

Except he's much better on the ball than Mori and is probably still, a better defender.

Mori's class. Done brilliantly. Chuffed we've got him and happy for him to be in the team.

Stones is a step above, though, and had a few iffy moments followed by an injury. He looked back to normal on Saturday, which can only be a good thing. He has to play to his best now - if only to ensure a place in the England starting XI.
:zzz::zzz:

Youre getting almost as bad as the yank fanboys in the howard thread.I fear for you when fredo jibs us off for city

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back