Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you not think Benitez is a better defensive manager than Martinez? *struggles to think of worse defensive manager than Martinez*

i don't think benitez is good enough to even uncover him. he had a bad game, one of his first since he came here, i think it's best to just accept it as that. the players, goalkeeping and defensive coaches are all collectively to blame if players don't improve.

I cant warm to him, he looks like a headless chicken at times, gets caught under the ball, should win a lot more headers and gives the ball away a lot. Personally I think he's crap.

He's looked our best defender at times this season, then at others been a liability.

That's probably to be expected when it's your first year in the Prem moving from the Argentine league, though.

He's probably played a lot more than anybody expected this season, and was great against Chelsea, but has been poor in the last two league games.

Stones back in, me thinks, whether that's in a back three or at the expense of Mori. He looked near-enough back to his normal self on Saturday when he came on.

I cant warm to him, he looks like a headless chicken at times, gets caught under the ball, should win a lot more headers and gives the ball away a lot. Personally I think he's crap.
Wins more headers than any other defender we have, his pass % is not far off stones, hes statistically been our 3rd best player over the season. Think youre just a racist

Sad that some secretly hoped vickery would be right just because they hate bobby so much or theyre still butthurt over the falklands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back