Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the tackle was that bad. I think it was more clumsy than malicious. Still stupid of course.

If we appeal that, despite it being a clear red, will it get delayed until after the semi? I don't think it does any more does it? Be worth taking the extra game if possible.

If you're going to go that's the way to do it. Realised he was surrounded by utter frauds and lost his head. Who gives one he crushed a RS? Build the side round him and Besic and weed out these utter cowards at the club.

Been hands down our best CB this season, and infact stats place him as our 3rd best player this season you wet lettuce

Our defence has been awful mate if you hadn't noticed. Have you got the stats? I wouldn't mind having a look at them and seeing how they order a defenders performance against say that of a strikers? I imagine they have a load of BS percentages etc. If you'd chose Mori over Jagielka then you are insane, no matter what some stupid graphic says.

Don't think the tackle was that bad. I think it was more clumsy than malicious. Still stupid of course.

If we appeal that, despite it being a clear red, will it get delayed until after the semi? I don't think it does any more does it? Be worth taking the extra game if possible.

Clumsy in my book, don't think it was intentional. He is a passionate player, no need the abuse he is getting.

When Stoned had a dip in form you all turned on him and worshipped Mori as a new God.

All I said is you will turn on him like Stones, and I'm right.

The people who worshiped him as a new god are the same people who totally overrate any player who puts in a few decent performances. Stones, Mori, they're both massively overrated as defenders.

Our defence has been awful mate if you hadn't noticed. Have you got the stats? I wouldn't mind having a look at them and seeing how they order a defenders performance against say that of a strikers? I imagine they have a load of BS percentages etc. If you'd chose Mori over Jagielka then you are insane, no matter what some stupid graphic says.
Check both of the leading statistical websites, you've had beef from day one.

And jags ha been utter wank

The people who worshiped him as a new god are the same people who totally overrate any player who puts in a few decent performances. Stones, Mori, they're both massively overrated as defenders.

Stones is quality, and he will prove it. Mori will get better. Under a new manager they will come in leaps and bounds

Check both of the leading statistical websites, you've had beef from day one.

And jags ha been utter wank

I'm not searching for some stupid, ridiculous website that orders players playing in different positions by a mathematical percentage calculation. He's just not a good defender. I don't agree that he is better than Jags at all, not now, and certainly not in Jags prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back