Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a few say he was poor but I don't think he was but then, it seemed like two different games were played going off what people said on the Radio and Twitter/On here.

No pissing about and being asked to clear it will suit Funes. His round the corner ball to put Baines forward in the first half was magical.

I sometimes think its because some players aint pretty to watch so people think they are poor, while other are easyon the eye but not necessarily doing anything to benefit the side, what Mori has to do he does well.

I sometimes think its because some players aint pretty to watch so people think they are poor, while other are easyon the eye but not necessarily doing anything to benefit the side, what Mori has to do he does well.
Because people are still salty over the Falklands. Make of that what you will.

Spot on there. Few times last season he cleared it unnaturally (booting it before it bounced but was in mid air) and it gained some moans and groans.

He's played in South America, where let's be honest, the defensive standard isn't great nowadays. Then a season under Martinez and his clown Dennis Lawrence. Under Koeman, I think Funes will be fine as long as he doesn't overcomplicate it.

People forget our defence was coached by Roberto and Dennis Lawrence over the past 2 years, yet funes stats were pretty impressive for a debut season in a Martinez side.

Coached by one of the best cbs of all time he along with all our defenders will become actual defensive gods

he's a starter for one of the best nations in the world. Competing with players who cost a hefty fortune as well, nobody should be surprised when he has a god game. Possibly could have done better for the goal though, should have volleyed lamela's face into row z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back