Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
His natural aggression is something the side misses when he doesn't play. There are obviously holes in his game, but he's young enough to improve on those.

Biggest issue at the moment is his tendency to get a bit ambitious with his passing. He's going to end up costing the team points.

think he played much better, did make a mistake but so did jags. It's clear the likes of the lads from toffee tv dislike him and people will gravitate to that and agree with them but honestly i think he's sound.

He will get even better.

I only really notice any criticism of him online everyone seems to respect or like him at the ground it's odd ,to me anyway. Given his ability to carry the ball out occasionally and his goal record ,I wonder whether Jags will be the one to make way? I like Jags so I'm happy either way.

think he played much better, did make a mistake but so did jags. It's clear the likes of the lads from toffee tv dislike him and people will gravitate to that and agree with them but honestly i think he's sound.

He will get even better.

Saw that before, you'd have thought he'd made 6/7 mistakes from what they said.

Think it'll be Holgate who misses out too, not Funes.

Saw that before, you'd have thought he'd made 6/7 mistakes from what they said.

Think it'll be Holgate who misses out too, not Funes.
i agree with you mate.

I also think they always tend to try and make out RFM to be some dog turd defender when it isn't really true, think if i remember rightly as soon as that tim vickery said he wasn't very good Ped from toffee tv just seemed to accept it as fact.

But it is what it is, i think he'll play a lot this season in a 3, or with williams.

He's a real mixed bag, isn't he!

Does loads of good stuff, but then has complete brain farts like yesterday when he lunged at McClean & missed, giving him a free run into the box. Did that goalmouth scramble last 10 minutes or was that just me? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back