Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Presuming Kone signs he'll still be our only left footed CB which will really work in his favor, especially when we're playing with three at the back.

I'd expect him to start whenever we play three at the back but I do question whether he'll be our starting choice CB come season's end.
If Kone signs this week I reckon we'll see Jags leave.

As it stands right now, Williams is our best CB and the #2 spot is pretty much a 50/50 call between Jags and Mori. By Easter I would expect Mori (with Koeman's tutelage) to have moved ahead of Jags in the pecking order.

As it stands right now, Williams is our best CB and the #2 spot is pretty much a 50/50 call between Jags and Mori. By Easter I would expect Mori (with Koeman's tutelage) to have moved ahead of Jags in the pecking order.

No, jags stays. The second RK stated Jags IS the captain after arrival of Williams is all you need to know. Jags back in England squad as well. In form and automatically in first 11.

Koeman stated he wants to have four senior CB's, because he does like to quite regularly play three at the back it's important to have plenty of options. We've also seen an extra CB come on off the bench during the match. Koeman also said Jags wasn't going anywhere when there was the rumours of him going to Sunderland.

Cq-6AsUW8AEv2t_.jpg:large

He just needs a season under RK's coaching to realise the potential he has.
He does wholeheartedly jump in now and then but, with proper coaching he can learn restraint and he/we will benefit from that?

He just needs a season under RK's coaching to realise the potential he has.
He does wholeheartedly jump in now and then but, with proper coaching he can learn restraint and he/we will benefit from that?

I love the way he attacks the corners in the opponents penalty area, great header of the ball and in that respect he reminds me of Mountfield in 85. Hoping Koeman as you said can coach him into being a great defender as the potential is definitely there, just gotta rid him of a year of martinez's massively flawed philosophy.
This lad could be an absolute star 1/2 years down the line ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back