Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the way he attacks the corners in the opponents penalty area, great header of the ball and in that respect he reminds me of Mountfield in 85. Hoping Koeman as you said can coach him into being a great defender as the potential is definitely there, just gotta rid him of a year of martinez's massively flawed philosophy.
This lad could be an absolute star 1/2 years down the line ;)

Totally agree mate.

Did a pretty good job on jaws although uruguays service to suarez was abysmal.

Won whatever came in in the air. Thought he got a wee bit lucky whem he hit the ground a couple of times. Ref gave him a free out once and suarez could not control other.

I am unconvinced that his balance is the best as for a big lad, he goes over like a knocked christmas tree. Ronald might get him to try the yoga.

The way Harry Kane put him on his hole down the Gladys still has me waking up screaming.

Overall he did well against a pretty toothless charrua attack.

Solid 7/10.

I still would rate ashley ahead of him alongside Phil Jagielka.

And to the gallinas that come on here, Alario looked really good when he came on.

Cult Favourite is young Rammy

He leaves everything on the pitch

I don't know how you can be a Blue and not love him, even if he isn't the most talented defender we've ever seen at the club

I still would have signed Van Dijk though

Maybe he has to send a transfer request at the end of the season so more people like him lol

And your boy van Dijk was kinda trash against Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back