Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I 100% believe that we will have an improved and quality performance from Funes Mori this season. He will learn a lot from Koeman, who we already knew a world class CB in his time.

I know he has it in his locker and i can see he will move to Barcelona in 1 or 2 season to replace Mascherano.

Looked really comfortable today, probably because he knew he wasn't being asked to do anything fancy.

The fact that no-one's commented on him in this thread today shows how comfortable he was. Quietly effective defenders are normally a good thing !

I 100% believe that we will have an improved and quality performance from Funes Mori this season. He will learn a lot from Koeman, who we already knew a world class CB in his time.

I know he has it in his locker and i can see he will move to Barcelona in 1 or 2 season to replace Mascherano.
Let's face it the whole team to a man will look better this season under a coach who knows what he's doing. As for Kone...well koeman isn't a miracle worker, can't believe he was given a squad number.

I noticed today he cut back inside and hit a long diagonal ball forward with his right foot, it's something I'd like to see more of in that he's always been played at Left CB , it would have been nice in pre season to see him play RCB or in the middle of the three. Even today it looked like Holgate moved inside to centre CB than he did. It's a flexibility that Koeman needs to work with him on, as it would allow the option of using Galloway at left CB if we hit an injury crisis. Though that may become irrelevant if Galloway goes on loan and we sign a fourth experienced CB.
Agree , he did look comfortable today.

Korean will coach this lad. Give him another season and he will be a very decent premier center back. He needs to learn a bit will do from Williams and jags

Korean will coach this lad. Give him another season and he will be a very decent premier center back. He needs to learn a bit will do from Williams and jags
Kim_Jong_Un_3523321b.jpg

?

Saw a few say he was poor but I don't think he was but then, it seemed like two different games were played going off what people said on the Radio and Twitter/On here.

No pissing about and being asked to clear it will suit Funes. His round the corner ball to put Baines forward in the first half was magical.

Saw a few say he was poor but I don't think he was but then, it seemed like two different games were played going off what people said on the Radio and Twitter/On here.

No pissing about and being asked to clear it will suit Funes. His round the corner ball to put Baines forward in the first half was magical.
Played a few of them passes in the first half. Like watching a young Latin koeman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back