Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing how everyone becomes all holier than thou on here. If he does that in the Derby (again!), maims Lallana and then drop kicks Goofy on his way down the tunnel he'll be touted as an Everton icon.

And rightly so.

Amazing how everyone becomes all holier than thou on here. If he does that in the Derby (again!), maims Lallana and then drop kicks Goofy on his way down the tunnel he'll be touted as an Everton icon.

And rightly so.
Not at all. Most sensible evertonians thought he looked like a complete nob when he was patting the badge when he got sent off last season in the 2nd 4-0

Yeah, April mate? He's fell off a cliff a bit now, but he was fantastic for a long time.

Just because I had a pop at Martinez you went vaulting, and badly at that!
..."simce April"?

He's been 'fantastic'?

Must have missed that. He was always a bang average centre back; now his legs have gone the same way as his concentration levels he's a liability. We haven't had a proper centre back at this club since Dave Watson.

What about him?

Pointed a lot, shouted a lot...then let Richard Dunne hold the defence together single handedly.

Gough was a titan for us. Totally disagree with that one, looked like a superstar even at his old age.

Jags is finished...i dont think theres anyone who thinks otherwise.

Mori is an odd one, i thought he looked good last season bar the odd lapse which i hoped he would iron out for this year. Interesting that Passerella feels he should be Argentina captain as well.

Problem is that Williams is best on the left and Mori only plays there and has spoken to koeman about leaving so he gets games and doesnt lose his argentina place.

I think we will sell him in the summer for £15-20mil to a spanish side ot possibly benitez at newcastle.

Gough was a titan for us. Totally disagree with that one, looked like a superstar even at his old age.

Jags is finished...i dont think theres anyone who thinks otherwise.

Mori is an odd one, i thought he looked good last season bar the odd lapse which i hoped he would iron out for this year. Interesting that Passerella feels he should be Argentina captain as well.

Problem is that Williams is best on the left and Mori only plays there and has spoken to koeman about leaving so he gets games and doesnt lose his argentina place.

I think we will sell him in the summer for £15-20mil to a spanish side ot possibly benitez at newcastle.
I resented Gough bitterly. Over rated and the Echo's favourite. He was also the eyes and ears of the disgusting Smith amongst the squad.

And anyone who talks about themselves in the third person is an absolute hank. Cant bear to think of him in an Everton shirt. Don Hutchison is an utter legend for lamping him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back