Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I resented Gough bitterly. Over rated and the Echo's favourite. He was also the eyes and ears of the disgusting Smith amongst the squad.

And anyone who talks about themselves in the third person is an absolute hank. Cant bear to think of him in an Everton shirt. Don Hutchison is an utter legend for lamping him.

Huchison smacked him?

I couldnt initially slate smith too much simply because i enjoyed watching Materazzi and Dacourt before Johnson sold all the players from under him.

Then he bought Nyarko on the say so of Dacourt and played full backs as strikers

Huchison smacked him?

I couldnt initially slate smith too much simply because i enjoyed watching Materazzi and Dacourt before Johnson sold all the players from under him.

Then he bought Nyarko on the say so of Dacourt and played full backs as strikers
Yep.

Smith spent hard cash on John Collins too and he never settled in. I loved Dacourt's game. he was first class. Materazzi for us was just a friggin nuisance.

Smith was a horrible influence on Everton. And I bet there;'s some stories to tell of him and the sales out of this club and his use of that slug agent Dennis Roach.

I was actually stood in the Kop when he scored that goal...very good centre back was Ratcliffe. Unfortunately, whilst we beat them that day, they went on to win the league...and the FA Cup...vs us:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Yep.

Smith spent hard cash on John Collins too and he never settled in. I loved Dacourt's game. he was first class. Materazzi for us was just a friggin nuisance.

Smith was a horrible influence on Everton. And I bet there;'s some stories to tell of him and the sales out of this club and his use of that slug agent Dennis Roach.

Collins was dreadful. I was impressed with the dacourt materazzi bakayoko and simonsen signings as they all looked to mean a brand new spine at the time.

Materazzi looked like Vieira in the sense that he needed a season to adjust to the league and stop being booked. He also was a grest passer.

..."simce April"?

He's been 'fantastic'?

Must have missed that. He was always a bang average centre back; now his legs have gone the same way as his concentration levels he's a liability. We haven't had a proper centre back at this club since Dave Watson.

Richard Gough says 'Hi'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back