Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
mention for this fella today, don't buy the crap that he should of got back for the goal. solid at the back for the main part of the game, row z when needed, one beautifully timed sliding tackle in the first half, overall decent 90 mins for him.

If he'd carried on running instead of stopping to watch, he would have cleared that no question.

However the mistake was Stek's. Take that away and its a clean sheet. That interception early on was vital and he battled well with Ibrahimovic - there is no way Jags could have done that. The only negative point is the wild hoof balls he plays under no pressure.

Deserves another start at Watford, especially as he will be coming up against Deeney

I think he's always going to have that air of 'There's a mistake coming' about him, but if it were up to me, him and Williams would be my centre back pairing. Think he did very well to keep Zlatan relatively quiet today, just wish he would have carried on running instead of pretty much stopping when they scored.

Yeah did well, but wayward with his distribution in the first 15 , such ingredients Jags was shocking at anyway but a decent 90 minutes for him

I think he has a bit of Distin in him, which isn't a bad thing. He will make the bizarre mistake, but he will get you goals, make some great tackles and he is a better option than an aging Jags imo.

If he'd carried on running instead of stopping to watch, he would have cleared that no question.

you are right, but not sure many players would have chased it if i'm honest, the balls beat the goalkeeper (the pillock). Zaltan doesn't feel the need to follow it up either , the ball is 12 yards or more in front of him and about 6 yards from goal.

He should have chased that ball down, but that goal CANNOT be blamed on him. He could have prevented it which shows he needs to mature as a player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back