Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it that Mori has become the new whipping boy then. I agree that he was poor yesterday and isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination...

Yet, in the short to medium term I think he's more than capable and would be a good squad player when we sign additions in the summer.

He's better in a back 3. Not sure why we have switched to a 4 again
Think Koeman saw with Crouch how that could be exploited and he perhaps thought Negredo could do something similar.

He's also got a problem fitting all our ace CMs into the side. The squad is a bit unbalnced quality wise and he's tinkering with the format to try and get our best players on the pitch. Surprised he never switched to a back 3 in 2nd half to wrest back control like against Bournemouth.

He needs to work on distribution and decision making, but I reckon a good defensive coach can develop him, he's alright.

Why must we always have a skapegoat? Hes not a bad player.

We have the 5th best defence in the league. If it wasnt for the chelsea away game we would have joint 4th with utd an thats considering koeman took over a shambles. Since mori and robles come in full time we have improved at the back. Its not even like we played that bad yesterday. We was away at a team fighting for servival that was happy to defend and just keep breaking up play. An as klopp would say the weather didnt help.

We have won 5 and not lost in 8 an we know we have scope to improve. Some of the new players are bessing in and the system is being tweeked to get the most out of them.

I thought he played well yesterday, he was dominant in the air.

He's got a mistake in him and he can be a bit reckless when he advances to try and win the ball leaving a gap in behind. But overall he's a decent defender. If he was playing along side Jags in his prime I.e. Someone who could cover him brilliantly then he'd be viewed differently imo. Williams hasn't got the pace to do so.

I take it that Mori has become the new whipping boy then. I agree that he was poor yesterday and isn't perfect by any stretch of the imagination...

Yet, in the short to medium term I think he's more than capable and would be a good squad player when we sign additions in the summer.

Always going to happen after we got rid of a few in January, its the Everton way!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back