Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct. For me, he has the makings of a top class defender. Leave him in the side, to gain more experience and learn how to improve. He will get better, believe.

Don't think many want him out the team mate. But he has to sharpen his game up if he wants a future here.

He seems like a hot head to me. Will rush out of position, or hack at clearances, and create danger where there shouldn't have been any. He's so, so much better in a 3 where he has more licence to go and press or drop into left back.

Don't think many want him out the team mate. But he has to sharpen his game up if he wants a future here.

He seems like a hot head to me. Will rush out of position, or hack at clearances, and create danger where there shouldn't have been any. He's so, so much better in a 3 where he has more licence to go and press or drop into left back.

Its all opinions, but disagree with all of this. Hes not a hothead, hes just learning and compared to Williams and Jags would have him in the team any day of the week....not sure that he is more comfortable in a 3 to a 4 at that back either, suppose time will tell tho

Its all opinions, but disagree with all of this. Hes not a hothead, hes just learning and compared to Williams and Jags would have him in the team any day of the week....not sure that he is more comfortable in a 3 to a 4 at that back either, suppose time will tell tho

Just learning? He's 26 next month. Still young for a centre back, but if you're as rash as he is at this age, then it's unlikely you'll ever cut it out of your game completely.

Definite starter for the rest of the season though as you say.

The main reason I prefer him in a 3 is he likes to rush out and press strikers when they get the ball to feet. Great when he wins the ball, but when he doesn't then we still have the insurance of 2 CB's behind him. Looks much less rushed in possession too, and does a good job at slotting into left back positions the way Holgate does on the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back