Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh definitely, I even managed to see a few things in mangala on Saturday (clutching at straws here) that suggested he could do a job at left back (the run he held their man off at the bye line and was given as a goal kick (even though im not sure it went out) and he seems to be able to strike a pass in the air (remember there being one good cross field pass)

Mori has filled in for Baines before. It was interesting.

If he is playing and nearly at full fitness why the heck did we loan the Manc guy? Could we have not lasted on the 4 CBs we have? Stinks to high heaven this biz with Allardyce.

If he is playing and nearly at full fitness why the heck did we loan the Manc guy? Could we have not lasted on the 4 CBs we have? Stinks to high heaven this biz with Allardyce.
Upgrading our squad is a dodgy deal now is it? I know Sam is [Poor language removed] but that's some reach.

Upgrading our squad is a dodgy deal now is it? I know Sam is [Poor language removed] but that's some reach.

The Manc guy is only here until season end, we have Keane, Holgate, Jags and Williams, could we not mange with them and Mori coming back before season end? You say upgrading our squad, do you really think so? Now we are talking of this one guy not the whole squad. You like this Manc guy? Not so clever in the first game was he?

The Manc guy is only here until season end, we have Keane, Holgate, Jags and Williams, could we not mange with them and Mori coming back before season end? You say upgrading our squad, do you really think so? Now we are talking of this one guy not the whole squad. You like this Manc guy? Not so clever in the first game was he?

He's a left footed defender who can play LB, exactly what the squad needed so why wouldn't we take him on loan?

Actually, name me a better player available on loan this Jan, please.

Well we would still have 4 CBs and Holgate was playing well, then he gets dropped????? Some one some where today stated that Allardyce not keen on young players!

Kenny 20
Davies 19
Calvert Lewin 20
Holgate 21

All have had considerable playing time under Allardyce. Maybe not every game but not many teens get to play every game. That's nearly half a team. Vlasic has played as much as he was under Koeman and Unsworth really as well.

Allardyce can be called a lot of things (and does..) but I don't think he is not keen on young players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back