Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
..we can but we’ve already got Centre backs aplenty, especially if you add in the likes of Pennington and Browning. The squad is really unbalanced in certain areas and needs weeding out.

Pennington and Browning are on loan an unproven. Jagielka cant play every game, Williams and Keane are rubbish and Holgate is still a kid. Oh and Mori has been out for a year with a bad injury.

We dont really have great CB options.

Pennington and Browning are on loan an unproven. Jagielka cant play every game, Williams and Keane are rubbish and Holgate is still a kid. Oh and Mori has been out for a year with a bad injury.

We dont really have great CB options.

Boy, you are negative! How long was Coleman out and how did he play against Leicester? How can Holgate improve if he is not played? How well did Keane play against Leicester? Don't you think Mori should be given a chance like Coleman was?

Boy, you are negative! How long was Coleman out and how did he play against Leicester? How can Holgate improve if he is not played? How well did Keane play against Leicester? Don't you think Mori should be given a chance like Coleman was?

I...didn't say Mori shouldn't play. I said he has come back from a long term injury. It will take time for him to get up to full speed. Holgate has been playing. He shouldn't be playing every game though realistically as he is still young. Need to take him out every once in a while.

Keane was average against Leicester which sadly feels like he did well. I have said before I am not giving up on Keane but as a signing so far he has been awful.

It's not negativity, it's just being honest.

I...didn't say Mori shouldn't play. I said he has come back from a long term injury. It will take time for him to get up to full speed. Holgate has been playing. He shouldn't be playing every game though realistically as he is still young. Need to take him out every once in a while.

Keane was average against Leicester which sadly feels like he did well. I have said before I am not giving up on Keane but as a signing so far he has been awful.

It's not negativity, it's just being honest.

Notice though holding back on Mori, by ignoring the point I made on Coleman! So how far is Coleman off full speed??

He is really good attacking aerial balls in the opposition penalty area.
Shame he isn't defending them in our area.
That said, anything is better than Williams.
Welcome back !

He'll play the last few games of the season for us to put him in the window; go to the world cup as an automatic starter for Argentina and have a great tournament; be sold to a top European club.

He is a much much better CB than fickle fans of this club give him credit for. He is way better than any of our dogs at CB. At a club that plays out and plays high up the pitch he'd excel.

This. And then some.

Apparently the 3-4 clangers he has made equal him to being a duck or a giraffe. Funes Mori was a very good Martinez signing, and unfortunately got injured. Solid player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back