Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought there was a player in there before his injury. I always thought he looked like he felt he didn’t belong though.
Almost like a kid in a new school who struggled to get in with the gang.
If someone can get inside his head I think he may come into his own. At least he will give a chit.
I thought we had hired a sports psychologist? Hopefully he is doing his job?

.....that isn't true.
He's better than Williams & Jagielka for a start. Holgate of course has promise and I reckon the two of them should be tried as a pair before the season is over. Jury is still out on Keane for me and Mangala will be going back to City anyway.

He's better than Williams & Jagielka for a start. Holgate of course has promise and I reckon the two of them should be tried as a pair before the season is over. Jury is still out on Keane for me and Mangala will be going back to City anyway.

Keane for me will come good and be right for us, it is just BFS keeps buggaring about with the CBs.

Best be in da squad on Sat'day. Coles and Baino too.

Coleman - Holgate - Jajelka - Baines

I'd feel very safe starting with that line up. then replace Jejelka with Mori either when we're three up or the clock strikes 60 minutes, whichever comes first.

Gana, Waz and Davo in midfield, Siggy and Walnut out wide and Prince Oumar up top. Jenk on the bench alongside Mori, Martina, Bolasie, Beningime, Robles, Klaassen.

Ain't no excuse to have Williams and Jagielka in any matchday squad together if Mori and Holgate are both fit. No need for two centre backs on the bench, so that scared little boy Keano can sit this one out too.

I'd feel very safe starting with that line up. then replace Jejelka with Mori either when we're three up or the clock strikes 60 minutes, whichever comes first.

Gana, Waz and Davo in midfield, Siggy and Walnut out wide and Prince Oumar up top. Jenk on the bench alongside Mori, Martina, Bolasie, Beningime, Robles, Klaassen.

Ain't no excuse to have Williams and Jagielka in any matchday squad together if Mori and Holgate are both fit. No need for two centre backs on the bench, so that scared little boy Keano can sit this one out too.

Why would you want to play such a comedy Striker?

You can just see it, Deulofeu to turn us inside out !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back