Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best be in da squad on Sat'day. Coles and Baino too.

Coleman - Holgate - Jajelka - Baines

I'd feel very safe starting with that line up. then replace Jejelka with Mori either when we're three up or the clock strikes 60 minutes, whichever comes first.

Gana, Waz and Davo in midfield, Siggy and Walnut out wide and Prince Oumar up top. Jenk on the bench alongside Mori, Martina, Bolasie, Beningime, Robles, Klaassen.

Ain't no excuse to have Williams and Jagielka in any matchday squad together if Mori and Holgate are both fit. No need for two centre backs on the bench, so that scared little boy Keano can sit this one out too.

Why change at 60 minutes ? Surely it would totally depend on how the match was going at that point ? I make subs based on game management not time.

Best be in da squad on Sat'day. Coles and Baino too.

Coleman - Holgate - Jajelka - Baines

I'd feel very safe starting with that line up. then replace Jejelka with Mori either when we're three up or the clock strikes 60 minutes, whichever comes first.

Gana, Waz and Davo in midfield, Siggy and Walnut out wide and Prince Oumar up top. Jenk on the bench alongside Mori, Martina, Bolasie, Beningime, Robles, Klaassen.

Ain't no excuse to have Williams and Jagielka in any matchday squad together if Mori and Holgate are both fit. No need for two centre backs on the bench, so that scared little boy Keano can sit this one out too.

So it'll be when the clock strikes 60 minutes then!

#MoriBack

DWapnvIWAAA0j_0.jpg:large

Absolutely not.
He's a terrible, terrible footballer.
No mate. Terrible footballers dont get to be an automatic choice for potential World Cup winners or play for top Argentinian teams who win the Copa Libertadores.

He's done what he was told to do at this club: come in and play out of position as he was told by Martinez; hoof the ball under Koeman. Put him in the right setting and he's very good.

He is a mobile CD defender with good distribution and who gets a goal or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back