Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir it is.
Would you stand in front of a current serving member of the armed forces and accuse them of war crimes to their face?
You'd be asking for a world of hurt of you did.
Thatcher was a scumbag and I can't stand the tories but I think it'd disgusting to slag off people who put themselves in harms way to protect our rights.
End of the day if you identify as British you deserve to be protected and defended by our armed forces if attacked.

I bet there's a rather good correlation between those who are upset by his tweet, those voted Brexit and Conservative party members.
No, i vote labour. My dad fought in the falklands, also in 1977 labour sent a task force down there to deter argentina. Any government would have acted in the same way Thatcher did.

if we are going to have a massive purge in the summer then i think mori may be one of those that is sold

it's not his fault because he has suffered injuries but i just don't think he is going to get many first team opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back