Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you stand in front of a current serving member of the armed forces and accuse them of war crimes to their face?
You'd be asking for a world of hurt of you did.

Thatcher was a scumbag and I can't stand the tories but I think it'd disgusting to [Poor language removed] off people who put themselves in harms way to protect our rights.
End of the day if you identify as British you deserve to be protected and defended by our armed forces if attacked.
Yes and I've done it several times to dear @Sapie88

And also are you then implying that the armed forces infact are violent

Would you stand in front of a current serving member of the armed forces and accuse them of war crimes to their face?
You'd be asking for a world of hurt of you did.
Thatcher was a scumbag and I can't stand the tories but I think it'd disgusting to [Poor language removed] off people who put themselves in harms way to protect our rights.
End of the day if you identify as British you deserve to be protected and defended by our armed forces if attacked.

My dad was in the Falklands war mate, he didn't care about the tweet funnily enough.

You can pay your respects without being political and disrespecting the country that allows you to earn a living

How is he disrespecting the country?

He is stating his opinion on a certain topic. If I say the pot holes in the roads by mine are doing my head in (and they are..) for example then I am merely stating my opinion on one aspect of the UK. It's not disrespecting anything.

How is he disrespecting the country?

He is stating his opinion on a certain topic. If I say the pot holes in the roads by mine are doing my head in (and they are..) for example then I am merely stating my opinion on one aspect of the UK. It's not disrespecting anything.
Shame on you mate, such disrespect. How very dare you?!

YOUR ANCESTORS DIDN'T FIGHT WARS FOR THIS!!1

Reads almost as if you're trying to suppress beliefs there mate. Very dangerous path to go down.
How in the hell did you get that impression?
You wouldn't walk into a Hillsborough memorial ranting about 39 dead Italians would you?
Time and a place. Remember the dead and injured on both sides, leave the politics to one side.
Same way remembrance day is about everyone (barring the ss and the genocidal scumbags) involved in all conflicts past and present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back