Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.

In fairness to Funes Mori, today is the day they conmemorate their war dead and not the invasion / liberation attempt.

It has been pretty emotional here recently as a lot of the unknown soldiers were able to be finally identified. Only last week a plane load of family members of the recently identified got to visit their war graves for the first time.

The pertinence of the Malvinas is taught as a pillarstone of national belief here, in 15 years I have met very few that do not believe that the Malvinas is Argentine.

For all of that, Funes Mori was thick as to put that up on Twitter.

Sampaoli was supposed to have been flabbergasted by how poor RFM was at the recent national get together. He ain't going to Russia and he will be on his way this summer.

I think he was playing to the gallery in Bs As and deliberately burning his bridges in L4.

In fairness to Funes Mori, today is the day they conmemorate their war dead and not the invasion / liberation attempt.

It has been pretty emotional here recently as a lot of the unknown soldiers were able to be finally identified. Only last week a plane load of family members of the recently identified got to visit their war graves for the first time.

The pertinence of the Malvinas is taught as a pillarstone of national belief here, in 15 years I have met very few that do not believe that the Malvinas is Argentine.

Sampaoli was supposed to have been flabbergasted by how poor RFM was at the recent national get together. He ain't going to Russia and he will be on his way this summer.

I think he was playing to the gallery in Bs As and deliberately burning his bridges in L4.
I must say that my first impression was that it was aimed at helping his departure from Everton.
He must have known that it would cause disquiet amongst some supporters of the club.
Being Irish it doesn't affect or bother me.

As Sampaoli aware that Mori has not played for a year?

He should be more concerned about getting bummed 6-1 by Spain without our Argentine colossus playing in the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back