Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman played one game and then ended up missing the next one.

Also Coleman is a special player.

This has nothing to with our discussion on a player being up to full speed to play after coming back from injury. To use your argument then Mori should now get a game with the first team as a game has been done with the U23s.

I have to be honest, Im not super enthused about his return considering he was the center half in a 4-0 drubbing by u-23 players.

I mean Id like to think that wasnt his fault but not a great sign. Cant be worse than Williams though, right?

This has nothing to with our discussion on a player being up to full speed to play after coming back from injury. To use your argument then Mori should now get a game with the first team as a game has been done with the U23s.

Of course it does! Coleman is a machine.

I don't have an argument, I am not even sure what you are debating with me here to be honest! All I said was getting some defensive cover was fine as we may struggle numbers wise due to a number of reasons. Mori could quite easily struggle to adjust back into fitness, it happens all the time. Having another body there does no harm at all.

I would imagine that both Seamus and Funes Mori have played a number of behind closed door games.
Seamus was needed in the team for his inspiration and to replace a flagging JonJoe Kenny.
We have cover at centre half and Funes Mori was not so outstanding that you would try to get him back in at almost any cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back