Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will probably see him come on as sub in the 83 minute on Saturday.

We are already 4-0 down, and he lunges into a flying tackle on Salah.

A straight red, he will trounce off, kissing the badge, and we will never see him again.

But still better than your grammar.

I think it's 'better still' actually, but ok, I take the point.

Actually on the point of RFM tweet, what he is suggesting is the forceable take over of a set of islands, who's inhabitants have clearly stated they want to remain part of the U.K.
islands which if you set off from in a North by north east direction, you would hit Cornwall first

This from a country made up mainly of Spanish invaders and ex Gestapo, where Hitler and Franco can still be seen lunching together on a Sunday afternoon..

Actually on the point of RFM tweet, what he is suggesting is the forceable take over of a set of islands, who's inhabitants have clearly stated they want to remain part of the U.K.
islands which if you set off from in a North by north east direction, you would hit Cornwall first

This from a country made up mainly of Spanish invaders and ex Gestapo, where Hitler and Franco can still be seen lunching together on a Sunday afternoon..

Please remind me how the UK got the islands in first place.

Also your last sentence is wrong, we lunch at noon.

Mussolini is a speach and drama teacher in my town.

No human rights abusers ever allowed into Blighty. Last time I was in Goodison, pinochet was having a pint witb maggie thatcher in the windsor.

Please remind me how the UK got the islands in first place.

Also your last sentence is wrong, we lunch at noon.

We discovered uninhabited islands, and colonised them. We were an outgoing pioneering country, not sure what Argentina was doing at the time to miss such an opportunity, and are now trying to deflect internal social issues with this old story.
Next you’ll be saying Gibraltar is Spanish

Wait, how many ‘colonies’ does the UK still have? For some reason I thought Gibraltar was french.
Britain is still pretty gangster, I guess.

We discovered uninhabited islands, and colonised them. We were an outgoing pioneering country, not sure what Argentina was doing at the time to miss such an opportunity, and are now trying to deflect internal social issues with this old story.
Next you’ll be saying Gibraltar is Spanish

Argentina wasn’t even a country at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back