Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Ramiro Funes Mori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think people are easily forgetting Holgate when saying Mori is the best centre half at the club. I thought Holgate was superb until Allardyce bizarrely decided to drop him from the team after the Liverpool shenanigans.

Would love to see a Mori/Holgate partnership. A left footed centre half and a right footed centre half playing in their preferred areas of the pitch is always a preference for me as well.

Not sure if Holgate is still injured? But I guess we wouldn’t get to see that partnership anyway. Jags and Keane seem certain starters and to be fair, since they’ve had a run of games together we’ve looked solid and are keeping clean sheets so can’t really complain too much.

Yes, it is odd but we now have competition in defence, Jags, Keane, Mason and Funes are all viable options. Is it a coincidence that Jags and Keane are both playing better since Sam came in? everyone looked shell shocked under RK.

I think a lot of the dislike for him came from his red against Liverpool. People haven't let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back