Rate the Fans Performance 2024/25 Season

Out of ten, how would you rate the fans support of the team?

• Cheese on a french stick with a sprinkling of black pepper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Moomin

Player Valuation: £90m
It's time to discuss the match going fans performance after the first home and away games.

What is your view? Please vote and comment.

Some might say with it being the last season at Goodison we should cherish this season and maximise the time at the old girl instead of running out in a huff after 60 mins like a spoilt child.

It's time to discuss the match going fans performance after the first home and away games.

Some might say with it being the last season at Goodison we should cherish this season and maximise the time at the old girl instead of running out in a huff after 60 mins like a spoilt child.
10/10 for any fan getting their arse of the couch to go and spend our hard earned money to watch something you can watch on a Sunday morning for free across any city all over the country.

Without the fans over the past 3 seasons this club wouldnt be in the PL

Yes we are a moaning bunch but there are reasons for that for what we get served up by the board for employing failures like Benitez Lampard and Dyche.

The only thing that needs to be discussed is the shocking poor performance of those players that have been on the field and the management team that were supposed to prepare them for the new season.
Players and management are being paid a fortune for a half hearted performance at the weekend while supporters are getting ripped off paying their hard earned cash to watch them.
Its the old question, should the players give the fans a lift to get behind them with a good performance, or is it the crowds role to lift the players to put in a performance?
I have thought for a long time the players are the problem.

Despite what has transpired the club still gets a significant following home and away.

“Punters” as some at the club have said

I’d be interested to see what some of you would say if that following started to diminish, cry arses or not.

And as for moaning, I’ve been to other grounds in the past where I’ve heard just as much stick and criticism from supporters towards their own players/managers and haven’t had the crap that’s happened here.

Some of them lot over the park nearly had breakdowns when Roy Hodgson was manager.

Stop giving the club your time and money then if that’s the attitude your going to get from others

Last edited:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back