Rate the Fans Performance 2024/25 Season

Out of ten, how would you rate the fans support of the team?

• Cheese on a french stick with a sprinkling of black pepper

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ha Ha Ha.

I mean, I dont condone it. But FFS you've got to laugh and admire the way some of our fans get stuck into the players rather than hand them a free pass for taking the utter piss and humiliating us.

Ha Ha Ha.

I mean, I dont condone it. But FFS you've got to laugh and admire the way some of our fans get stuck into the players rather than hand them a free pass for taking the utter piss and humiliating us.
I think it’s embarrassing Dave. That baldy idiot should have his ticket confiscated. There are ways and means to protest but IMO that isn’t it. It paints us all in a bad picture.

I think it’s embarrassing Dave. That baldy idiot should have his ticket confiscated. There are ways and means to protest but IMO that isn’t it. It paints us all in a bad picture.

The actions of a few idiots shouldn’t put the entire fan base in a negative light. Anyone doing that is just being an arse like those Geordies already stirring the pot

He’s a grown man , being a imbecile , the entire fan base should not have to answer for that, he should take accountability himself

The actions of a few idiots shouldn’t put the entire fan base in a negative light. Anyone doing that is just being an arse like those Geordies already stirring the pot

He’s a grown man , being a imbecile , the entire fan base should not have to answer for that, he should take accountability himself
Agreed. But it does on social media and the general press. It gives them yet more ammunition to have a go.Guilty by association and getting tarred with the same brush. It annoys me because the vast majority of our fans are the best IMO. It doesn’t look good on the club as we have enough on our plates at the moment. These idiots should give them to fans who deserve them.

Agreed. But it does on social media and the general press. It gives them yet more ammunition to have a go.Guilty by association and getting tarred with the same brush. It annoys me because the vast majority of our fans are the best IMO. It doesn’t look good on the club as we have enough on our plates at the moment. These idiots should give them to fans who deserve them.

Anyone doing that is a phoney and just wants to stir up further division. Call them out. Social media is a cesspit of trolls and fakes. They are always going to use situations like this to satisfy themselves.

Makes me laugh to be honest mate, a few arseholes giving abuse but somehow thousands of people are exactly the same or multimillionaire chairmen and executives who are supposed to be custodians yet it’s the average person earning a couple of hundred quid a week that should have more accountability for not being happy with how they are supposed to be looking after the club.

Anyone doing that is a phoney and just wants to stir up further division. Call them out. Social media is a cesspit of trolls and fakes. They are always going to use situations like this to satisfy themselves.

Makes me laugh to be honest mate, a few arseholes giving abuse but somehow thousands of people are exactly the same or multimillionaire chairmen and executives who are supposed to be custodians yet it’s the average person earning a couple of hundred quid a week that should have more accountability for not being happy with how they are supposed to be looking after the club.
Spot on mate. Im always arguing with Geordies who accuse our fanbase of running Anthony Gordon out the club. Like it was couple of kids on bikes chasing him down the road in an isolated incident but no according to those muppets it’s the whole fanbase.

Spot on mate. Im always arguing with Geordies who accuse our fanbase of running Anthony Gordon out the club. Like it was couple of kids on bikes chasing him down the road in an isolated incident but no according to those muppets it’s the whole fanbase.

Just trying to wind you up mate. Take no notice to them. Don’t forget that is a fan base that had people punching horses, all because the poor horse refused to let them suck it off.

I think our players have responded well in the past to this sort of treatment. It happened under Lampard and then under Dyche in his first season IIRC.

Let's face it mate: it's only been the standards of the fans that's pulled us out of three relegation campaigns one after the other that has us still a PL club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.