Rate the Fans Performance 2024/25 Season

Out of ten, how would you rate the fans support of the team?

• Cheese on a french stick with a sprinkling of black pepper

Results are only viewable after voting.
Get in the bin, they go up and down the country and have to put up with these pathetic performances. They had their own manager saying yesterday he could smell the players didn’t fancy it. They have won 5 football matches since December and we sell out home and away, but one gonk shouts stuff at Maupay and thousands of fans are scum according to you.
Boohoo. Try getting a settled stream at 3pm every Saturday from my living room.

I thought the fans were crap at putting in a cross, rubbish at putting the ball in the net and don’t get me started on their defensive play….it’s a bit like watching a crap play or musical performance and blaming the audience ……

That is truly awful, I saw that on another forum and didn't have the stomach to watch it all. Everyone has the right to show their displeasure by booing, hopefully at the end of the match, that has crossed the line, it's personal and ugly. Somethings make you feel like walking away from football, that's one of them.. Feel a little ashamed after watching a bit of that.

Only themselves to blame after another inept performance, fans spend a fortune following them and most of the time they play like they can't be arsed. They'll be out in a few weeks with a rallying call to get behind them but at the minute there's nothing to get behind

I've left both games when the third went in so from a personal view I'm happy to be criticised by anyone who also made the effort (assuming they had the ability to attend) and stayed to the end.

What I can't understand is abusing our players though. From the first minute yesterday there was a few fans just hurling abuse at pretty much every player. Even at 0-0. Don't see how that helps.

I understand the frustration of the fan in the video but don't agree how he's gone about voicing it.

That is truly awful, I saw that on another forum and didn't have the stomach to watch it all. Everyone has the right to show their displeasure by booing, hopefully at the end of the match, that has crossed the line, it's personal and ugly. Somethings make you feel like walking away from football, that's one of them.. Feel a little ashamed after watching a bit of that.
It's embarrassing that video of the so called fans, shouting at players as they walk to get on a train, yes it was disappointing result on sat but that is going too far

This is definitely out of the Kenwright - Prentice PR handbook.

Right next to headlock-gate.

Wouldn't surprise me if half those shouting just came out of a rehearsal.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.