Rate the Fans Performance 2024/25 Season

Out of ten, how would you rate the fans support of the team?

• Cheese on a french stick with a sprinkling of black pepper

Results are only viewable after voting.
It would have been worse to let them walk past and say nothing. They need to understand that the 1st 2 games are unacceptable
I think the players know after the final whistle it not acceptable, to hang around a train station doing what they did just tarnishes the club and fan base as a whole.
Who would want to come and play for this club after that?

Probably told it to go backwards
Organised the coaches like so...

1724658561271.webp

Inappropriate Language
It’s always the fans fault at this club, apparently. Should just stop going, see how much better the team fares.

Then got all the super blues on X virtue signalling, “oh they don’t speak for all Evertonians!” Eat my arse.

They are [Poor language removed], work shy crabs, paid obscenely to deliver the most mediocre performances. Deserve every bit of criticism they get. Oh, they don’t like being shouted at getting on a train. So what? Welcome to the real world, lads.

It’s always the fans fault at this club, apparently. Should just stop going, see how much better the team fares.

Then got all the super blues on X virtue signalling, “oh they don’t speak for all Evertonians!” Eat my arse.

They are [Poor language removed], work shy crabs, paid obscenely to deliver the most mediocre performances. Deserve every bit of criticism they get. Oh, they don’t like being shouted at getting on a train. So what? Welcome to the real world, lads.
Do you have a tasty arse pal?

Been going for 29 years to that ground, spent thousands upon thousand of pound on this club so if I bitch and moan about the dross being served up, I reckon I've earnt that as have any other fan who makes the effort to give up there time and money to be there! Strange narrative around blaming the fans at the moment.

I don't condone legging players down the street and abusing the players in the train station but people are frustrated, we as fans juat didn't want another season of struggle, not much to ask.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back