• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

I offered to discuss offline whatever issue this guy has with me, he got scared, made a fool of himself so not much more I can do there.

Final preview coming tomorrow; stay tuned Plzen.
Thank you, succinctly put, is this a Morrison's car park kind of conversation?

How important is the cup? I mean, is it something that can save a season or is it considered of way less importance than, say, European qualification?

Thank you, succinctly put, is this a Morrison's car park kind of conversation?

How important is the cup? I mean, is it something that can save a season or is it considered of way less importance than, say, European qualification?

From what I'm led to believe the man/woman can't leave the house so maybe he'll have to do something with MS Teams.

It's their version of the FA Cup with the winner qualifying for the EL (unless already qualified). Dortmund are still chasing a CL place in the league but this would be Leipzig's first ever top flight title.

Dortmund to win.

It's their version of the FA Cup with the winner qualifying for the EL (unless already qualified). Dortmund are still chasing a CL place in the league but this would be Leipzig's first ever top flight title.
Gotcha, the domestic cup competition in Czech is totally irrelevant, it also carries an EL place. Just wondered how it stacked up against club targets because it's a run out for squad members here until the semi final stage.

Gotcha, the domestic cup competition in Czech is totally irrelevant, it also carries an EL place. Just wondered how it stacked up against club targets because it's a run out for squad members here until the semi final stage.

I don't think cups are all that important in most leagues. I mean Essen got to the QF this year and they're in the 4th tier...

Early team news but it seems Tyler Adams won't make the squad (back problems) and Angelino has also been ommitted due to poor discpline. Not for the first time this season he's caused issues. Very talented player but wouldn't put it past them selling him for a profit if he's as difficult to manage as reported.

effort of faking a DM
Not true, check with a mod but you already know the answer as it arrived in your inbox.

I offered to discuss offline whatever issue this guy has with me
You wouldn’t reply to my DM and even felt the need to make out I had not sent one because you are a coward.

he got scared, made a fool of himself
Now that’s not true, is it?

From what I'm led to believe the man/woman can't leave the house
Left the house to go to the driving range today, thanks for asking, you whopper.

Any other points you need clarified?

Not true, check with a mod but you already know the answer as it arrived in your inbox.

You wouldn’t reply to my DM and even felt the need to make out I had not sent one because you are a coward.

Now that’s not true, is it?

Left the house to go to the driving range today, thanks for asking, you whopper.

Any other points you need clarified?

There you go chump. No DM just you being a strange fantasist.

DCB4E638-B38D-4CD3-9D3F-A3A9EF90AF4F.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back