• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

DFB-Pokal Final

Well it's a second cup final in 2 years for Leipzig and hoping to win their first ever top flight trophy. They're in Berlin facing Dortmund (massive bogey team) with quite an unusual lineup compared to normal. Looks like it's possibly a back 4 but maybe a 3 with Haidara playing wing-back. Whatever it is it cannot be how they lined up at the weekend as they got their heads bummed clean off for 45 minutes. Orban, best defender at the club, on the bench... never really works out and the alien is back up front for them.

RBL have lost 6 of the last 10 games vs Dortmund and Nagelsmann's personal record is even worset at only 1 win in 11. I am not expecting a victory here despite the quality on show.

Game is NOT LIVE on UK TV from 7.45pm.

45m+ lovely golden coins.

I said in the pre-match post "Orban, best defender at the club, on the bench... never really works out and the alien is back up front for them." I somehow know more about football than the manager.
I really do wonder how long he'll be able to get away with it at Bayern

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back