• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Well under Flick? Not a long time unless he improved. Under Nagelsmann? Will just keep getting away with it. Leipzig will be stronger once both have left I'm quite confident.
I'm very tired of this trend of possession as a means of seeing time off and Nagelsmann loves it. No purpose just passing.

4-1 FT

Very disappointing result but complete negligence in that first half from the manager setting his side up the exact same way they got destroyed on Saturday. I can't see the Bayern bosses very impressed with something like that. Clinical forward play kill off the game after 45 minutes but a very dominant second half from the Bulls who should have scored a few more. 2 finals in 3 years isn't bad; club not quite at the right level yet.

RBL Matchday

Penultimate game of the season, final home game of the season & one week left till the club get a nice reset heading into Summer. It's been a turbulent month for the club with staff changes, players changes and a Cup Final loss to Dortmund. Team will be hosting high-flying Wolfsburg with a point securing 2nd place and a record points total for their Bundesliga seasons. The manager finally drops golden child Upamecano after a season of poor performances and hands Laimer his first start of the season. Highly promising teen Sidney Raebiger makes his Bundesliga squad debut at the age of 16y and 29d old.

Game is LIVE on BT Sport EXTRA 1 @ 7.30pm.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back