Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

I think Lookman's career is done. Any promise he had has been completely killed by getting no games at the age where you have to be playing. A lot of people share some blame in that, himself being one, but the last 18 months with us not selling him to a manager that wanted him, keeping him when we didn't really want him either, and then eventually sending him to a manager who doesn't play a system that suits him have just about ended any chance he's had of realizing his potential.

It's a shame imo but he's not our player anymore so I'm just hoping we can learn and not do the same thing with Iwobi (Marco seems determined to at the moment) and eventually Gordon.

No mate.

Hes a lazy little rat with a stinking attitude.

No mate.

Hes a lazy little rat with a stinking attitude.
Yeah I don't expect Evertonians to approach something Everton related with reason, we are by and large incapable of it, but it isn't a coincidence that him, Vlasic, Stones and other young talents run away. Vlasic and Stones got out quick enough to save themselves, Lookman may not have, but we don't have the money to compete if we let every half decent talent to walk in the door go without reaching their potential here.

Anyway I'll leave the RBL thread alone as they try to save themselves from a very shaky loss.

Yeah I don't expect Evertonians to approach something Everton related with reason, we are by and large incapable of it, but it isn't a coincidence that him, Vlasic, Stones and other young talents run away. Vlasic and Stones got out quick enough to save themselves, Lookman may not have, but we don't have the money to compete if we let every half decent talent to walk in the door go without reaching their potential here.

Anyway I'll leave the RBL thread alone as they try to save themselves from a very shaky loss.

Stones was wanted by 2 title-winning teams, we sold him for a world-record fee.

I honestly dont understand the comparison?

Lookman was told repeatedly what he needed to do to start games by about 5 different managers.

Theres only 1 person to blame for him not making squads for Soft Drink FC and its not Everton.

Stones was wanted by 2 title-winning teams, we sold him for a world-record fee.

I honestly dont understand the comparison?

Lookman was told repeatedly what he needed to do to start games by about 5 different managers.

Theres only 1 person to blame for him not making squads for Soft Drink FC and its not Everton.
Everyone gets exactly what they deserve is not the view I have of this world.

It really is a weird buy if they had no intention of using him. It makes me think that the new manager wasn’t as crazy about him as the old one and the owner still wanted to bring him in the door for old times sake.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back