Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Yeh he’s barely played. Got a couple of starts in October but that’s about it.

Found this from early november- apologies if already linked

“Lookman had to make do with sporadic cameo appearances before, but he’s started two of Leipzig’s last three games and hasn’t exactly seized his opportunity to impress.”

Nagelsmann now doing what he blamed Everton for in leaving Lookman on the bench. But it seems to be working with them in 2nd tbf.

Found this from early november- apologies if already linked

“Lookman had to make do with sporadic cameo appearances before, but he’s started two of Leipzig’s last three games and hasn’t exactly seized his opportunity to impress.”

Nagelsmann now doing what he blamed Everton for in leaving Lookman on the bench. But it seems to be working with them in 2nd tbf.

Yeh it’s not a case like with us playing Sigurdsson and fuming better players are on the bench. I said when he left for RBL in the Summer he’d struggle for game time as they just have a super talented squad now. CL game Wednesday so maybe he’ll get minutes now the schedule hots up but then it’s a winter break and I’m sure he’ll be pining for a loan move.

Yeh it’s not a case like with us playing Sigurdsson and fuming better players are on the bench. I said when he left for RBL in the Summer he’d struggle for game time as they just have a super talented squad now. CL game Wednesday so maybe he’ll get minutes now the schedule hots up but then it’s a winter break and I’m sure he’ll be pining for a loan move.

The grass is always greener for young Ade it seems. I hope he makes a career for himself but could be a bit of a journeyman.

The grass is always greener for young Ade it seems. I hope he makes a career for himself but could be a bit of a journeyman.

Talented boy so would like to see him stick around but he’s miles behind the other attackers ATM so wouldn’t be surprised to see him packed off in the Summer. Better players available at Salzburg for that position.

Must add there is a complete defensive crisis going on with RBL at the moment:

CB: All 4 recognised centre halves are injured/doubtful tonight (Orban, Konate, Upa & Mukiele)
LB: Halste is a massive doubt also.

Last couple of games they’ve used Ilsanker as a libero flanked by Klostermann (a right-back) and Halste (a left-back) however Ilsanker was not included on the submitter CL list so he’s a no-go. Tonight could be the chance Ampadu gets some significant minutes. None of the academy defenders are up to the task yet so that would be last resort I’d imagine. May even see someone like Laimer or Demme somewhere in the defence since they can play anywhere.

Best case scenario is one of Mukiele/Upa is fit enough to partner Klostermann with Laimer and Saracchi at full-back. Interesting times ahead.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back