Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

He's got time and age on his side if he's got the stones to stick it out. Currently miles behind the quality of the others though. I think Forsberg will get sold in the Summer so should find himself closer to the team next season if he stays.

I thought he would have got more minutes than he has even today doesn't get on. He will probably sulk and move on in the summer

Ah, ignoring the 4th goal there were he got completely done committing to the tackle?

He's running at Kenny full speed in the box, a tap from him gets a pen. Once the scorer goes right side of Kenny he expected the CB standing there to close down and deny the space for a shot.

Look, he needs to develop his positioning, but his overall game is solid. Much more solid than either Sidibe or Coleman. He's better going forward than either of those two and he links up well with players around and ahead of him.

He's running at Kenny full speed in the box, a tap from him gets a pen. Once the scorer goes right side of Kenny he expected the CB standing there to close down and deny the space for a shot.

Look, he needs to develop his positioning, but his overall game is solid. Much more solid than either Sidibe or Coleman. He's better going forward than either of those two and he links up well with players around and ahead of him.

Bang. Average.

Better defensively than Sidibe but so am I. Attacking? No chance, doesn't offer anything and isn't fast. Literally saw him cross a ball yesterday that went out for a goal-kick before it swung back in.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back