Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

Bang. Average.

Better defensively than Sidibe but so am I. Attacking? No chance, doesn't offer anything and isn't fast. Literally saw him cross a ball yesterday that went out for a goal-kick before it swung back in.
You haven't been watching him all season as I have.

How is Ampadu doing there this season
I’ve seen him play a couple of Games for Wales and Chelsea and I think he had the potential to be top class
I knew his father when he played here in Dublin as a school kid so I’ve followed him since he started making waves at Exeter

How is Ampadu doing there this season
I’ve seen him play a couple of Games for Wales and Chelsea and I think he had the potential to be top class
I knew his father when he played here in Dublin as a school kid so I’ve followed him since he started making waves at Exeter

Barely played so far. Problem is that he's on loan so RBL of course prioritise the development of their own over him but when he's been picked always done well. Was brilliant on Tuesday vs Spurs as the sweeper in a back 3.

Barely played so far. Problem is that he's on loan so RBL of course prioritise the development of their own over him but when he's been picked always done well. Was brilliant on Tuesday vs Spurs as the sweeper in a back 3.
I wouldn’t mind a cheeky bid from us for him
I think he’s a real talent and can cover a few positions

I found it Timo Werner has once again spoken positively about a potential move to Liverpool, labelling Jurgen Klopp the "best coach in the world".
RB Leipzig forward Werner has been heavily linked with a switch to Anfield after starring in his club's push for a maiden Bundesliga title.
I hope this won't happen.

I found it Timo Werner has once again spoken positively about a potential move to Liverpool, labelling Jurgen Klopp the "best coach in the world".
RB Leipzig forward Werner has been heavily linked with a switch to Anfield after starring in his club's push for a maiden Bundesliga title.
I hope this won't happen.

I suspect unless he's guaranteed a starting position he wouldn't go there but who knows. He hasn't ruled out staying at RBL next season either. I suspect whatever happens will happen after the Euros.

RBL Transfer News

- Club continue to be linked with a move for PSG's Tanguy Kouassi whose contract expires in the Summer. All rumours suggest he'll be Upamecano's replacement if he is sold in the end.
- Linked with fellow Everton target Jonathan David from Gent to play as the 10 or up front. Has 18 goals and 8 assists in 25 league games this season playing as an attacking mid/second striker.
- RBL scouts at the Monaco vs Dijon game. Long-term target Benjamin Henrichs didn't play but rumours are swirling regarding highly rated Dijon winger Mounir Chouair.
- Upamecano linked to Bayern and has a 60m release clause active this Summer but reportedly that's too high for Bayern.
- Club would like to keep on-loan duo Patrick Schick and Angelino with options to purchase in each loan for about 50m combined. Club have time to activate so won't rush.

Forsberg hasnt really kicked on has he @Nymzee ?

He had a blinding debut Bundesliga season in terms of assists but honestly I've never really seen the fuss with him even back then. He's like a poor Eriksen in a way. Definitely leaving in the Summer as he can't get back into the starting XI and he's of an age now where RBL will never get as much for him as they will this Summer.

I wouldn’t mind a cheeky bid from us for him
I think he’s a real talent and can cover a few positions
Agree with you on Ampadu, was going to ask the same question. Shame we missed him when he was at Exeter, I watched him playing up in the same Wales teams as our Nathan Broadhead back then, thought we may have had scouts watching. Hard to compete with Chelsea though.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back