Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

RB Leipzig

As it stands tomorrow afternoon's fixture at home to Freiburg is still on behind closed doors. All fans (not just season ticket holders) are being reimbursed for this match ahead of a possible cancellation of the league. RBL with a whole gamut of injuries for this one.

Nagelsmann taking an altruistic viewpoint on the virus in regards to football:

"There are things in life that are more important than football. Of course we would like to reach the next round in the Champions League and play in the Bundesliga as long as possible. But before we get extreme problems with intensive care beds, we can no longer cope with the number of infected people and sick people can no longer be treated to the extent that it is necessary."

And Nagelsmann continues: “Normal life is above the Champions League. We shouldn't take ourselves so seriously. Football is just an entertainment industry. The conversation should take place when everyone is reasonably well. It is crucial that people are well and that the development of the virus does not get worse. We all want to be healthy and have healthy family members and friends. That is above the sporting goals we have. "

You've got to feel for teams like Inter and RBL/Dortmund/Monganblachedededked. Best chance to win a title for the lot of them in a long time and this happens.

Buuuuut then there is the flip side of Liverpool NOT winning and all is ok.

They’re actually white.

But nevertheless I also owned a red car, wear red trackies, have some red converse etc. I don’t really care for colours regarding football teams as to me red is as much United as it is them lot.

They’re not called White Bull lol

I don’t own a single red thing. Hate the colour. I’d only suggest you reconsider this arrangement and get behind someone Classy.

Obv Bayern, Nurnburg, Mainz, Leverkusen, Eintract are out. Hertha, Shalke and Hoffenheim are very acceptable.

They’re not called White Bull lol

I don’t own a single red thing. Hate the colour. I’d only suggest you reconsider this arrangement and get behind someone Classy.

Obv Bayern, Nurnburg, Mainz, Leverkusen, Eintract are out. Hertha, Shalke and Hoffenheim are very acceptable.

Is their shirt red? I believe they have red shorts and we wear white shorts but no one calls us a white team.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back