REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone flying manchester to zurich wed morning?

What price am i looking at for a train zurich- berne?
Yes me, 11.00 via Munich. Going to get a standard ticket from the airport to Bern and hopefully a cheap one for the way back as you have to travel on a specified train.

Manchester to Newcastle 5:30am , Newcastle to Geneva Thursday morning, train to Bern, then from Bern to Zurich Friday morning, and Zurich to Heathrow and booked the train from Euston to Manchester and back in Manchester for Friday night - some unreal travelling but can't wait.

Am i right to be waiting for 2 weeks before travel to see if there are any cheap tickets for trains flying about?

Same here.

Same flight as you. I'm staying in Bern, as Basel was just expensive as, and i'd rather not be hanging round waiting to check my gear in.
First train leaves quite early, i think you're on my flight back too.

6pq0i9.jpg

Good there's a few blues on the flight out too then..good shout on staying Bern, didn't realise trains were that early on return, is that to the airport though or Basel central?

Good there's a few blues on the flight out too then..good shout on staying Bern, didn't realise trains were that early on return, is that to the airport though or Basel central?

There isn't a train to the Airport, it's run entirely by bus, takes 17 minutes from the Airport to the Basel HBF, and they run extremely early too, luckily. I have a timetable there too, so may try and dig that out.

Where you guys staying? Haven't booked anything yet as holding out to see if get a ticket, but looks like that ain't happening ffs Everton, so need to just book as prices are high

I think I've booked two hotels for the Thursday night by mistake. Well I've booked one and my mate has booked as well but we only need the one room. I'll know for sure by the end of the week so remind me and if we have you can take the spare off us. We booked early to get good prices so it will be a room for 2 in a decent hotel for a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back