REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2015/01/14/europa-league-ticket-info

Confirmed.

Everton can confirm that the Club has been allocated a minimum of 5,000 tickets for the Europa League away fixture against Young Boys of Bern.

The Blues travel to Switzerland to face the Super League side on 19 February, before hosting Young Boys a week later on 26 February.

Evertonians have travelled in fantastic numbers throughout the Europa League campaign and Club officials have worked hard to negotiate an allocation that ensures Blues will be able to do so again in the round of 32.

After thousands of fans travelled to both Germany and France for the group stage clashes with Wolfsburg and Lille, an Everton delegation have secured the biggest possible away allocation for the Toffees’ trip to the Stade de Suisse.

Season Ticket holders with 2+ Premier League away credits from the current season are guaranteed the chance to ensure their ticket, subject to purchase in the relevant advertised priority window.

Information on prices and when tickets will be on sale will be made available on evertonfc.com and across Club channels in the week commencing Monday, 19 January.

Our travel partner Thomas Cook are also offering a number of packages for the trip to Switzerland, and details of how to register an interest for those packages are available here.

Confirmed.

Everton can confirm that the Club has been allocated a minimum of 5,000 tickets for the Europa League away fixture against Young Boys of Bern.

The Blues travel to Switzerland to face the Super League side on 19 February, before hosting Young Boys a week later on 26 February.

Evertonians have travelled in fantastic numbers throughout the Europa League campaign and Club officials have worked hard to negotiate an allocation that ensures Blues will be able to do so again in the round of 32.

After thousands of fans travelled to both Germany and France for the group stage clashes with Wolfsburg and Lille, an Everton delegation have secured the biggest possible away allocation for the Toffees’ trip to the Stade de Suisse.

Season Ticket holders with 2+ Premier League away credits from the current season are guaranteed the chance to ensure their ticket, subject to purchase in the relevant advertised priority window.

Information on prices and when tickets will be on sale will be made available on evertonfc.com and across Club channels in the week commencing Monday, 19 January.

Our travel partner Thomas Cook are also offering a number of packages for the trip to Switzerland, and details of how to register an interest for those packages are available here.

As an American traveling and seeing their first non-American football/soccer match EVER, I really hope we can fill out the "minimum" here. This is fantastic.

Confirmed.

Only 3 weeks after it was on the Young Boys ticket info

I personally don't see us selling out. I think it's a hard place to get to, and 3,000 is what we'll be looking at personally.

Hope we do manage to sell out so after all the fuss about our fantastic away support doesnt end up back firing on us with a half empty stand in Bern.

We think they'll go down to STH only? I have the aways but me old man doesn't!!

I think so.

There's a lot of people giving this a miss it seems, alot are going, but i reckon deffo ST Holders, where i think if it does sell out, it will there.

Hope we do manage to sell out so after all the fuss about our fantastic away support doesnt end up back firing on us with a half empty stand in Bern.
If we take 3000 it's still fantastic support, the likes of Liverpool & Spurs only take a couple of hundred to these sort of games.

You always get those on social media trying to get a dig in at anyones support despite how good it is.

Only a handful of clubs in this country would take the numbers we will to Bern.

Even those like the Geordies who admittedly have good away numbers in England due to distance travelled and lack of success, get put to shame by our away numbers in Europe.

It's understandable that the likes of Liverpool and Man United's numbers reduce due to the novelty wearing off but Newcastle as an example have been in a similar situation to us where they have been away from Europe for years and they can't compete with us.

I reckon only Leeds could in our circumstances.

I predict about 3,000 going over, maybe just less. Then again I under estimated our following for West Ham so I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back