REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm really looking forward for this game.

unfortunately i can't travel to liverpool for the away game...not this time.
You should make yourself known to your Club who should make you an Away Fan Ambassador for this match, there are plenty on here that would like to buy you a pint for the help and advice that you have provided. Pity you can't make the away game, forget your raclette and fondue, you haven't lived until you have tasted a Scouse pie at Goodison Park.

Hope everyone has already bought their Swiss Francs or prepaid for accomodation.

Swiss Government lifted the Euro/Swiss Franc cap this morning resulting in a 30% appreciation of the Swiss Franc against the Euro initially, now around 15% gain meaning Switzerland is now 15% more expensive than yesterday for foreign visitors...

Hope everyone has already bought their Swiss Francs or prepaid for accomodation.

Swiss Government lifted the Euro/Swiss Franc cap this morning resulting in a 30% appreciation of the Swiss Franc against the Euro initially, now around 15% gain meaning Switzerland is now 15% more expensive than yesterday for foreign visitors...

Woo. (n)

Another reason why the club should have sold us the tickets last week, Young Boys Offered them at Swiss a Francs 40.00
which would have been £26, will be interesting to see how much they want to sell them for now.

Another reason why the club should have sold us the tickets last week, Young Boys Offered them at Swiss a Francs 40.00
which would have been £26, will be interesting to see how much they want to sell them for now.

To be fair I doubt even Rob Elstone had prior warning from the Swiss National Bank :)

To be fair I doubt even Rob Elstone had prior warning from the Swiss National Bank :)
well, perhaps the super efficient Swiss have already invoiced us in Sterling.

Still 40.00 CHF = 29.0377 GBP

There's also the
Carnival in Bern From February 19th to 21st, The Bernese will don fancy dress and party through the streets. Could be more interesting than the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back