REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
drinking, pretending to be someone else and listening to special carnival bands who like to play popular songs in a very wrong way. plus it's freezing cold.

it can be fun with a couple of friends and drinks, but most of the time it's just annoying.

It's not a Festival, it's Carnival season, it's a Catholic thing originally, celebrated in many parts of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and other countries.

Would have been nice for the club to give us a date when tickets go on sale and when if you applied via Thomas Cook you will find out....

drinking, pretending to be someone else and listening to special carnival bands who like to play popular songs in a very wrong way. plus it's freezing cold.

it can be fun with a couple of friends and drinks, but most of the time it's just annoying.
will they lower the price of beer for the festival/carnival

will they lower the price of beer for the festival/carnival

no they will not. plus there is a deposit to pay for each plastic cup (but you will get it back). 5 francs for the beer and 2 for the deposit.

here's a video from what will happen during the day. in the nighttime there will be mainly heavy drinking activities.

this is a football forum...so here are the home games aggainst spurs and your unknown neighbours

odd game

Stade-de-Suisse-II.jpg

this will be your stand

+- 2500

sector B was ours. they only got the normal away sector and some neutral tickets while you have the entire sector B allocated.

Out of interest, how would you says Spurs and Everton are viewed by your fanbase? Are Spurs seen as a bigger draw than Everton?

Was just thinking about how you've given us the whole end. I would have thought that would be because Everton asked for more tickets and Young Boys know the demand won't be as high for this game from your supporters as it was against Liverpool.

no they will not. plus there is a deposit to pay for each plastic cup (but you will get it back). 5 francs for the beer and 2 for the deposit.

here's a video from what will happen during the day. in the nighttime there will be mainly heavy drinking activities.

this is a football forum...so here are the home games aggainst spurs and your unknown neighbours

odd game

Yet again you are a star for providing such information, I still have my Carnivals Verein muetze from the time I lived in Dusseldorf, I would wear it except that it is red and white !
Surprised that beer is so cheap at 5 francs, that can not be for a pint/half litre, 0.3 perhaps ? Pleased to see you take a deposit on plastic cups, it will prevent people from simply throwing them on the ground or provide a source of income for those that wish to collect them up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back