REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have thought that would be because Everton asked for more tickets and Young Boys know the demand won't be as high for this game as it was against Liverpool.

that's just how it is. europa league isn't that popular here (i don't now why. for me it's the highlight of the saison).

the spurs game was one of the biggest game for the last 20 years. it was the last qualification game for the champions league and people over here went crazy. by far the best atmosphere i have ever experienced.

we all think that everton was a good draw. 1. we like to travel too 2. you have a well known name in the world of football (we have a well known name too but for other reasons :)) and 3. english support deserves a third opportunity to prove itself (spurs and liverpool were disappointing)

Surley Bill must have been down Travalex over the weekend and worked out what to sell these YBB tickets for.....just want everything confirming.....been waiting for an age

Was also thinking I hope Thomas Cook prepaid the hotel and transfers.....I am half expecting an email asking for 20% more....

Surley Bill must have been down Travalex over the weekend and worked out what to sell these YBB tickets for.....just want everything confirming.....been waiting for an age

Was also thinking I hope Thomas Cook prepaid the hotel and transfers.....I am half expecting an email asking for 20% more....
Young boys announced over two weeks ago on their web site that the tickets for away supporters will cost Swiss Francs 40,
cheapest tickets in the stadium ! It remains to be seen what exchange rate EFC apply, 1.50 to the pound as it was then or 1.20 as it is today (approx)

Yeah I can defo see both Thomas Cook and EFC taking advantage......the only thing am holding onto is that the trip is still advertised at £409.....

Whatever they do just wish they do it soon 31 days to go...

Yes I thought that, that's the Thomas Crook trip hotel
If you go onto the hotels web site you can get a twin room for the night of the 19th Feb at an early bird rate of SFR 195.
If Thomas Cook are booking a group rate for say 100 plus pax they will be getting an industry average of 30% off this rate,
That's a huge mark up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back